American Crime's Popular Posts

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Body Identified As Missing Stockton Woman




Body Identified As Missing Stockton Woman

Monica Landeros-Jimenez Last Seen Leaving Nightclub

Investigators said the woman found dead in a Stockton field on Saturday was last seen in a Stockton nightclub a week ago.

Monica Landeros-Jimenez, 19, had been the subject of a missing person's search since she vanished shortly after leaving Flamingo's on Feb. 26.

Her body was discovered in a field on Arch Airport Road, not far from the nightclub. Police said there were apparent gunshot wounds to her upper body, but they said they would wait for an autopsy to determine the cause of her death.

A Facebook page dedicated to Landeros-Jimenez said she was last seen at about 2 a.m. in the company of a Hispanic man in his 30s name Gerardo. She was supposed to meet up with a girlfriend from the bar, but she never made it.

Landeros-Jimenez's family arrived at her home on Sunday, too upset to speak with reporters about what happened to her.

Friends said Landeros-Jimenez worked at a grocery store and was the mother of a baby girl.




5 comments:

  1. If you need to remotely hack a cell phone, track a specific location, or find a missing person unethically, contact extremeinfiltrators@gmail.com
    It’s strictly confidential

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have been scammed before in any fraud related case, then i urge you to contact this email, Mr. Fahad Waleed, he is good at tracking this scammers.

    Fahad-waleed64 (@) cyber-wizard dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a business inclined individual I hated just staying home, saving all my pensions and not being able to make use of it to make more money so I went on looking for an investment, I tried binary options and forex, lost some money to that and took sometime off the online investment thing and after a while I stumbled on a so called investor guru. I invested lot of money with him and never got my money back. I read on an article of Mr. Fahad Waleed and contacted him and the rest is history. contact him and get your lost BTC or money back.

    Fahad-waleed64@cyber-wizard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. BITCOIN OR CRYPTO WALLET RETRIEVER - SECURE RECOVERY:
    Fast Contact;
    WhtsAp; +1(551) 202-23-35 
    Email; (Recoverymasters@email.cz)
    Hello everyone,
    While looking for help after losing my Bitcoin wallet which was worth $179,000 USD,Due to  mistakenly clicking a phishing link,I had tirelessly searched online for an honest and trustworthy Hacker and after four weeks of long searching I came through a post about Recovery Masters, A group of private licenced experts in Hacking.I immediately contacted them and after 6 Hours of working with them, They were able to recover $151,200 USD,Although this was 85% of my Bitcoin am still grateful to Recovery Masters because I didn't think this was possible.I will highly recommend them for such services.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I wanted to hack my husband’s phone but I didn’t have physical access to his phone. I bought a spy app only to realize i have to install the app on his phone. I thought there was no way I could hack his phone since i didn’t have physical access but luckily, a friend mentioned a hacker mr mercado
    William-Mercado@cyber-wizardcom This person(s) helped me have access despite not having physical access to the phone. he also has refund policy

    William-Mercado@cyber-wizardcom

    ReplyDelete